April 3, 2010

Saturday Eats & Fitness Recap

Today's breakfast was OIAJ in my almost empty bowl of Naturally More almond butter.
I have been getting excited for this batch for weeks now and was kind of disappointed!!
The almond butter left in the jar was all very hard and stuck to the sides so it didn't really mix with the oatmeal. Bummer.

After breakfast Bryan and I headed out for the jog that I had promised myself I would do. I don't know who I was kidding. I hate running!!! I am just not cut out for it. About five seconds into jogging I had to stop and walk instead. I was a little upset at first but then Bryan made me realize that I could eventually work up to jogging or running and that walking the two miles we did was a good start.

Lunch was far from healthy but I just couldn't resist the leftover buffalo chicken pizza from my brother's dinner.
I paired my slice with a healthy side of broccoli and pine nut hummus. I also had some unpictured cantaloupe.

Later on I also had far two many Ritz munchables dipped in dark chocolate dreams. Bad decision. We've got reservations soon at one of my favorite restaurants and I'm still full from snacking!! Oh well.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've decided to do a weekly recap of my fitness rather then just talk about my workouts randomly through the week. It will be easier for me to keep track of what I've been doing. So, my workout schedule for this previous week:

Monday 3/29 - Cardio Party (40 minutes of cardio), plus 60 regular crunches, 40 standing crunches, and various ab moves from Abjam.

Tuesday 3/30 - Turbosculpt (40 minutes of toning arms and thighs)

Wednesday 3/31 - 20 minute cardio workout (Turbojam) and Abjam (20 minutes of ab work - 10 standing, 10 on the floor)

Thursday 4/1 - Cardio Party, plus some lifting 5 lb weights

Friday 4/2 - 20 minute cardio workout and Turbosculpt

Saturday 4/3 - 45 minute walk outside, potentially doing Abjam tonight

Stay tuned for an update later tonight of an undoubtedly amazing meal from Black & Blue!

1 comment:

  1. Yummm, OIAJ! Be careful though, last time I used a Naturally More jar the plastic melted and a bunch of bloggies told me not to put hot things into plastic jars because of the chemicals!

    Great week of workouts, girl!! Hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete